For more information or to book a sports field, please contact us at:
- Phone: 647-260-1560
- Email: [email protected]
Rental Information (COVID)
Please note the following with respect to field rentals:
- Prior to entering into a rental contract, all rental groups must submit an action plan upholding the facility's, government's and provincial sport organization's (if applicable) COVID-related policies.
Groups wishing to run leagues must provide proof that they are under the 50 person bubble rule and that they have implemented modified rules to limit contact as per the Ontario government legislation.
- The permit holder/group representative will be responsible for tracking their group's attendance for each booking. The Hangar Sport and Events Centre reserves the right to ask to see the attendance for the purpose of contact tracing.
- Each field has its own requirements for entry and exits.
- Groups can enter the facility a maximum of 15 minutes prior to the start of their rental. Players are to remain in their vehicles in the parking lot until this time. No congregating in the parking lot is permitted at any point.
- All 1 hour rentals are 55 minutes in length and participants must exit the facility as soon as their rental is done. There will be a 15 minute turnaround time in between all rentals.
- There is no drop in soccer; field bookings can only be made in advance.
- No spectators are permitted, with the exception of 1 accompanying parent/guardian for each athlete under the age of 18.
- All participants must arrive at the facility prepared to play. There will be no access to change rooms or showers.
- All participants must bring their own water bottles from home.
- Washrooms will be available for use. Please obey signs in the washrooms and adhere to physical distancing guidelines.
Rental Policies and Procedures
All long term facility permits for rentals at The Hangar Sport and Events Centre require proof of liability insurance.
Accepted methods of payment include VISA, MasterCard, debit and cheques. The Hangar Sport and Events Centre does not accept cash.
- Cheques are to be made payable to: "Global Spectrum Facility Management - Hangar Sport and Events Centre"
Spot Rentals (single use or short term rentals) require payment at time of booking to confirm the rental.
Long Term Contract Rentals (long term or seasonal rentals) require a deposit of 25%. Payment for the remainder of the contract rental will be specified in the facility permit.
For payments returned due to non-sufficient funds (NSF), there shall be an administrative charge of $50 and subsequent payments must be made by credit card or certified cheque/money order.
The Hangar has a no refund policy on cancellations.
In the event of a cancellation due to inclement weather, a time credit will be issued to the user group.
NOTE: Rental fees shall not be reduced if the permit holder fails or elects not to use any portion of the time specified on the permit. In the event the permit holder asks to give back rental time, the Hangar will do its best to re-rent the time, however, any financial shortfall will be the responsibility of the original permit holder.