COVID 19 & REOPENING
COVID 19 - REOPENING
We are now OPEN for Outdoor Rentals. We remain closed for indoor rentals until Stage 3 (~July 27th).
Spectra Venue Management recognizes that the safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority at the Hangar Sport and Events Centre.
We will continue to take enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests:
- Additional cleaning and sanitization processes and elements have been added to cover all areas.
- Signage and reminders for personal hygiene and handwashing have been placed throughout the facility, including all restrooms.
- Increased sanitization of public touch points, picnic tables, hand rails and door knobs.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place in all washrooms.
- All Hangar staff are required to do a temperature check and be below a reading of 37.6°C.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to local health authorities, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and The Hangar Sport and Events Centre and Global Spectrum Facility Management disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
Anyone coming to the Hangar Sport and Events Centre must take reasonable precaution before arriving at the facility. You should not be entering the facility if you have:
- Fever (temperature greater than 37.6°C)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Sore throat, different from seasonal allergies
- New loss of smell and/or taste
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID19 in the last 14 days
- Traveled internationally in the last 14 days
- If you are considered vulnerable or “at risk” (elderly individuals, immunosuppressed persons and/or individuals suffering from serious health problems)
Furthermore, if you do not have a field booking, or it is earlier than 15 minutes in advance of your reserved field booking, you are not permitted to enter any of the indoor or outdoor facilities.
All participants should wash and disinfect their equipment prior to and after each booking at the Hangar Sport and Events Centre.
Please click here for more information on Field Rentals.